Best Mothers Day Presents Ideas are Tulips For Mothers Day
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Mothers Day is coming close, and I was wondering what can be the best Mothers Day presents ideas for all mothers I know. Specially, my mother and my Sister, Tracy who is an excellent mother, more than anything else. At least for Tracy, I know what to gift. She loves flowers like most women and Tulips make her day. So, without much thinking I am going to gift her Tulips for Mothers Day 2008. I also researched about the true mean what Tulips signify. What I found is as below:
Tulip: Symbol of The Perfect Lover, Flower Emblem of Holland
Tulip (Red) - Believe Me, Declaration of Love
Tulip (Variegated) - Beautiful Eyes
Tulip (Yellow) - There's Sunshine in Your Smile.
I am also sending her these lovely Mothers Day cards. All you guys who are sending flowers to your Mothers, don't forget Mothers Day cards and Mothers Day ecards along with that.



Send this Mothers Day Ecard!
Click For More Mothers Day Comments


Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...


Labels:

posted by Jenni at 5:13 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: