Mothers day Quotes - Mothers day Greetings
Friday, May 2, 2008

Mother Day 2008 is almost here. Among other mothers day gift ideas, I know I will be sending cards. I thought to write something special on the mothers day cards this year. That would add some personal touch. It can be a mothers day quote. While researching on mothers day quotes, these are the lovely mother's day quotes that I found. These quotes are mostly famous people's admiration for their mother:

* "The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom."~ Henry Ward Beeche
* "The mother, more than any other, affects the moral and spiritual part of the children's character. She is their constant companion and teacher in formative years. The child is ever imitating and assimilating the mother's nature. It is only in after life that men gaze backward and behold how a mother's hand and heart of love molded their young lives and shaped their destiny."~ E.W. Caswell
* "There never was a woman like her. She was gentle as a dove and brave as a lioness... The memory of my mother and her teachings were, after all, the only capital I had to start life with, and on that capital I have made my way."~ Andrew Jackson
"It seems to me that my mother was the most splendid woman I ever knew... I have met a lot of people knocking around the world since, but I have never met a more thoroughly refined woman than my mother. If I have amounted to anything, it will be due to her."~ Charles Chaplin
* "My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her."~ George Washington

Here are some mothers day cards that I thought would be a great idea to send my mother. If you send them to your mother, I am sure it would bring smiles on her face. Have a great Mother's Day.




Send this Mothers Day Ecard!
Click For More Mothers Day Comments



Send this Mothers Day Ecard!
Click For More Mothers Day Comments

Labels:

posted by Jenni at 12:41 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments: